CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.8.08

...Quick Update...




The month of July was so busy. I was never home...really. I house sat for 4 different people and keep kids and finished my first semester of college.
So within the last week i have done but hang out with all my friends. I absolutely love all of my friends. I realized the other day that i have a hung variety of friends. Me and Melissa have been best friends for years now and we have gotten closer and closer. Emily joined us a few years back then kinda went off without us and we have been hangin out with her again and i've really missed her. She is the dare devil of us...thats why my belly button got pierced yesterday...dont do it!...silly girls...at least its not permanent...Right parents? I love them all though!

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls for he has no one to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

My Grandma is here from Florida and i think that my mom and her have a great time together. Hopefully my Grandparents will be able to move back soon. Keep your fingers crossed. I hope yall enjoy some of my pictures of my friends and i from the last few days.


K.Love's Daily Verse: Be still, and know that I am God... Ps. 46:10

Life is wonderful....God LOVES you!!

0 comments: